• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
if anything, he'll get more out of our wingers.

Wait, we don't play with wingers!:rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Read my post above....I would put alot of money on freddie making us look better than emery has as well, experience or no experince

Also do you realise how bad you using harry as an example is, emerys biggest problem is likely to be the fact he speaks terrible english and is horrible to listen to, anyone who can motivate would do a better job than emery

Criteria for hiring an Arsenal manager shouldn’t just be, “he may be better than the one we just sacked.”

Pepes blue pill

Criteria for hiring an Arsenal manager shouldn’t just be, “he may be better than the one we just sacked.”

if you read the reply I told you to you would know I wasnt actually pushing for him as manager just couldnt be bothered to get into all the managers we could get and if, when or how we would get them but yes I would straight up take freddie over emery at this point, fact is unless you are blind if obvious emery is ****

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Raul isn’t dying on the hill of Ljunberg, just like he isn’t going to go to war for Emery.

Raul will pull out his phone and get the best man he possibly can if a job here opens up.

THIS.

People talk about the Arsenal way and stuff like that, do people honestly think Raul cares about any of that BS? He's been employed to make Arsenal as successful as possible. Same reason why I think Mourinho would be top of the list, Raul couldn't give two ****s about the past between Mourinho and Wenger if he thinks Mourinho is the best man for the job.

I think Josh would probably back Raul in this thinking too. Maybe Edu might have a different idea but who knows.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Actually, I think, currently, that would be pretty much perfect sicne we have failed to do that since Wenger...

Yes but looking at latter years Wenger and Emery that’s a very, very low bar.

Just because Freddie might be an incremental improvement on Emery doesn’t mean he’ll actually take us to where we should be.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

Just because Freddie might be an incremental improvement on Emery doesn’t mean he’ll actually take us to where we should be.
Got ya, was just being facetious. I honestly wouldn't know what to do if it was my decision and I don't want us to be worse off.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐

Agree, its not an easy decision at all. What we do know is that Emery is not the guy, and most choices available to us involve varying degrees of risk.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Will be very interesting, (and fun as a swede) to see what he can do. He did very well with our U23's. Regardning his lack of Pro license to stay permanent, couldn't he possibly get the licensing while working as manager?

I hope he begins his press conferences with "go' kväll" :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Freddie-Ljungberg-celebrates-goal-Arsenal-Chelsea-FA-Cup-final.jpg

Good luck Freddie !!!

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Jeorge Bird follows our youth team so he if anyone should have insight on how Freddie is.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Regarding licensing, apparently he can apply for exemption if the club want to keep him for more than three months.

Latest posts

Top Bottom