• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
from Amy Lawrence's article:
'There is a bigger picture here that also relates to Ajax. The involvement of former players in senior positions, to keep pressing club values and spirit, has been so effective. Giving Ljungberg more rope, keeping Bould’s association intact, having Robert Pires around especially helping to take drills with players on the way back from injury, and with Edu expected to return as technical director imminently, Arsenal are trying to revive some passion for the cause. Perhaps there could be more to come on that front.'

sounds like she has heard something

'

Arsefan7

We need some youth products to step up, the only way that’s happening is with the manager providing trust and opportunities. When playing bottom 5 clubs why not blood 1/2 youth’s in the line up. I remember watching Bellerin’s first game against Dortmund? He was terrible but look at him now.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
We need some youth products to step up, the only way that’s happening is with the manager providing trust and opportunities. When playing bottom 5 clubs why not blood 1/2 youth’s in the line up. I remember watching Bellerin’s first game against Dortmund? He was terrible but look at him now.
and more emphasis please on what they do right rather than their mistakes

Gotta respect Emery for bringing in ex player. Specially from the Invincibles...

Always felt like Wenger could have done more maybe in that regard. I think over the years it was not just Wenger that stagnated but also his very comfortable staff.

baccy_man

Established Member
Looks like a good move to promote Freddie, Emery has said that Freddie has helped to bring some of the youth players to his attention.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Bould has been hiding behind Wenger for years hoping no one would notice he has no value. Thank God Freddie has his eyes open! I can see Bould being shifted out next summer.

progman07

Established Member
Looks like a good move to promote Freddie, Emery has said that Freddie has helped to bring some of the youth players to his attention.
Sounds absolutely crazy if what Emery said is true.

Did our first team coach really not know about the (most talented) youngsters in the academy for 1 full year, just because he didn't have an ex-academy coach in his team? He could have sat down once a month for half an hour with Ljungberg without the promotion.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Sounds absolutely crazy if what Emery said is true.

Did our first team coach really not know about the (most talented) youngsters in the academy for 1 full year, just because he didn't have an ex-academy coach in his team? He could have sat down once a month for half an hour with Ljungberg without the promotion.

Well he said this about Robbie Burton and thats absolutely fine as Burton did not feature for the U23's as well. So lets not make a big deal about it.

I'm more intrigued and happy that Unai is taking suggestions from his coaching staff and not acting like a ****.

Top Bottom