• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Bloodbather

Established Member

Stuart Baxter was briefly the manager of the local team I support. Brought in a bunch of dross from the Allsvenskan and got sacked a month into the season.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Think the job he did with the U23s was crucial, particularly with Saka. Shame he can't stick around but I figured his time was limited here after the spell of management. He's an ambitious guy, he'll want to be a head coach himself and test himself somewhere. Hopefully this time he'll actually have a proper set of staff!

Good luck, Freddie!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Sad to see him go but think it will be good for his managerial career. All the best, I will be following him wherever he ends up.

Top Bottom