• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The club is making full use of Covid to law mower through the staff, I see.
Pat Rice and Stewart Houston been relieved of their scouting roles as well. Pat has some fake ambassador role now.

Every exit just looks suspicious but they doing this fake amicable thing.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
That season where we won the league at Old Trafford he chipped in with so many vital goals in that run in. And it was his break from midfield and shot that set up WILLLLTOOOORRRD.

Will love him forever for moments like that.
yup.

The hair too. bloody pink spikes!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure if he was underrated tbh, I always thought peak Freddie was held in very high regard. Monstrous footballer. As quick as anyone at the club, relentless energy, world class timer of runs, great finisher and could tackle... Spotted by Wenger when he gave England the runaround from an attacking MF role for Sweden. Arsenal legend and immortal imo.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Not sure if he was underrated tbh, I always thought peak Freddie was head in very high regard. Monstrous footballer. As quick as anyone at the club, relentless energy, world class timer and of runs, great finisher and could tackle... Spotted my Wenger when he gave England the runaround from an attacking MF role for Sweden. Arsenal legend and immortal imo.

Think playing in the same teams as Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars and Pires kind of made people overlook him to a degree, though he was a top player for us...from 2001-2005, when he was at his best, he got 50 goals in those 4 seasons...gotta love Freddie!

I think Wiltord was underrated a tad in the same way, it's just the way the cards fall sometimes.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Think playing in the same teams as Henry, Bergkamp, Overmars and Pires kind of made people overlook him to a degree, thought was a top player for us.

I think Wiltord was underrated a tad in the same...he isn't as good as the players above, but he was quality.
True, any top quality player can be made to look like supporting cast among those outrageous talents that we were lucky to have. And then when they start to dip as Freddie did (did he have a troublesome groin or something that kept troubling him?), they move to another club and that great player gets forgotten.

Plutarch

I remember his first goal for Arsenal very fondly, in 1998, when he scored against Man United on his debut. I watched it in a very crowded, noisy pub. It was the golden age of Sky Sports on the big screens in pubs. The pubs were so busy then, because most people in Britain didn't yet have cable or satellite at home. You could find yourself in the middle of a huge crowd of cheering fans, all packed in, all clutching their pints. Beat Man United 3-0, that was a good day.

balthazar

Sad to see him leave, but it is probably for the best. This gives Arteta a chance to further form his own coaching team. Good luck, Freddie

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Definition of clutch player. You could always count on him to turn up when it mattered. Really hope he comes back some time

Latest posts+

Top Bottom