• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Based on you necro-ing a post from a year ago when we were not performing. Great job. Shall I go through your posts from a year ago to find some of your divine wisdom? Muppet.

It was on the page, so I replied to it. I don't bother looking at the dates of all the posts I reply to just in case I hurt someone's feelings.

No point getting buttmad and crying about it, is there?

Let's play Aubamawang

It was on the page, so I replied to it. I don't bother looking at the dates of all the posts I reply to just in case I hurt someone's feelings.

No point getting buttmad and crying about it, is there?
Well did it not occur to you it was a strange point of view in the present circumstances? I'm not buttmad, but you should look more carefully before making snarky posts to generate likes.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Well did it not occur to you it was a strange point of view in the present circumstances? I'm not buttmad, but you should look more carefully before making snarky posts to generate likes.

Yes, obviously, but there's a lot of people on here still malding about Arteta despite the recent results.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom