• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Ljungberg

IstraBalagina

One of the funniest things Freddie ever did here, was in his last match before Arteta...he picked loads of kids and left out Özil, then said after the game...

"Özil is injured...but even if he wasn't, I wouldn't have picked him today"

...loved Mes, but that was brilliant :lol:

Özil must have been such an annoying player to deal with, post Arsène...looked liked he just didn't really care anymore about football.
That's what Arsenal does to you

Kav

Established Member
We really don’t treat our legends and great players with the respect and dignity they deserve. Freddie was kicked to the curb to allow this fool to come in and I don’t think Freddie would have done anywhere as bad as Arteta. Shame.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I thought he was managing in Sweden?

Can’t find anything anywhere though. Might be coaching but I’ve looked on a few sites and it’s blank after us.

Thought he’d have been better off staying here or trying to get a job lower down the table.

Some League 1 or 2 club would’ve taken him on imo.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Starting off managing in Sweden, Norway or Denmark might be an option, but you need to really shine to get a chance at the bigger leagues. You'd think it might be better to manage in League One for him.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Starting off managing in Sweden, Norway or Denmark might be an option, but you need to really shine to get a chance at the bigger leagues. You'd think it might be better to manage in League One for him.

I’m shocked he’s had nothing since leaving though.

Even a smaller league like Sweden or Denmark would be good experience.

Helped guys like Potter and Knutsen.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I’m shocked he’s had nothing since leaving though.

Even a smaller league like Sweden or Denmark would be good experience.

Helped guys like Potter and Knutsen.
Well, Knutsen is still at Bodø/Glimt. He is very good, but I worry that the sum is larger than the parts at that club. The players they have sold have not been successful abroad. It might be the same with the manager. He will need to be very wary in terms of what project to leave for. Generally, Norwegian managers fare poorly in England.

With Freddie, I must admit, I am not sure managing is for him. I could see him doing very well with younger players as a U21 coach. Time will tell.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Can’t find anything anywhere though. Might be coaching but I’ve looked on a few sites and it’s blank after us.

Thought he’d have been better off staying here or trying to get a job lower down the table.

Some League 1 or 2 club would’ve taken him on imo.

He's on Swedish TV quite a lot. He got a job with Viaplay being with one their experts.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He is an awful pundit, one of the worse I’ve seen. Even worse when he is commentating live games. He is captain obvious times 1000.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He is an awful pundit, one of the worse I’ve seen. Even worse when he is commentating live games. He is captain obvious times 1000.
He should fit right in then! Have you heard Jamie O'Hara lately? In all honesty, the best pundit in recent years was Jose Mourinho. I'm hoping for a new sacking.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is football ‘eritage
At times you have to wonder, what is the difference, apart from the salary, between the odd fan outside the Emirates and these so called pundits. I don't know. You saw the difference between Souness, Keane and Mourinho when Jose was in the studio. They knew he was at a different level. He had the management trophies, they had both been miserable failures at managing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom