• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Freddie Woodman

Zazu

I remember him making a ridiculous amount of worldy saves watching him play on loan for aberdeen against hibs a couple of years ago.

Was really impressed with his shot stopping and his distribution that day and was shocked when Aberdeen dropped him when their first choice was fit again.

Was only in the SPL but was back in 2018 so you'd imagine that he's developed well since then.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
How much would this guy cost?

Cheap, young, HG, good distribution is the right profile for a back-up. I'd rather try that than get a 30+ y.o. who almost certainly has very poor distribution.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I wouldn't mind us signing a Darlow or Heaton in Jan and pick up Rui Silva for free in the summer. Would mean GK is set for years.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
meh we can pay him more, 60k should so it.
60k is way too much for a young back-up. Normally talents are on ~20k, which is enough, and . Otherwise you get wage inbalances in the squad and every U23 prospect will complain. Once they establish themselves you get around 40k (like Holding, Nketiah etc.).

Martinez was on 20k and Holding too before extension.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He was always going to be our third choice or something apparently
Surely you don’t believe that? We sold Martinez and replaced him with this guy. He is much worse than we thought and we move on. No one buys a 3rd choice keeper when you don’t have a second choice

Latest posts

Top Bottom