• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal_FAN1983

>YounGunner< said:
I hope its true. Hes miles off his best and offers nothing. Hes also one of our highest paid.

Yeh exactly, if he is willing to take a large wage cut and really wants to stay here I'd be for that, otherwise I think we should sell him.

Alfonso

Established Member
>YounGunner< said:
I hope its true. Hes miles off his best and offers nothing. Hes also one of our highest paid.

So you have no sentimental values towards Freddie? Where were you in 2002?

Arsenal_FAN1983

He is on a high wage, this is the problem. He gets too many injuries nowdays and he's been out for time while also getting 70k a week. We should cut his wages or sell him.

qs

Established Member
I dont mind freddie going I think he's past it and al but he deserves to be treated respectfully and if he does go WEnger HAS to find a replacement.

patrick42uk

Established Member
whose coming in then? ribery looks like a summer deal if it happens. certainly though, there has to be a replacement, squad player for squad player. otherwise we'll be very, very short in the wide areas.

ashley young?

time will tell i guess.

Alfonso

Established Member
Well Pat, there is no truth in these rumours. Arsenal prob will realse something on Mon saying that these rumours are BS.

I wouldnt be able to take it to see him in a rival's shirt. If we are going to sell, lets make sure he never plays for an EPL club.

qs

Established Member
I doubt its truth too. I wouldnt be suprised if Wenger had toldhim he should get his agent to talk to other clubs about a summer move though. Seems to me thats how it went down with Bobby and Im sure Freddie will be shown the same respect.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I hope it's true too.

BTW Alfonso, the only relevance the purple patch in 2002 has to today is to highlight just how far Freddie has fallen since those days. Face it, he's past it.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
i wouldnt mind him leaving, as long as we give him the resspect to find himself a club he WANTS to go to... (as long as its not a major rival, but in reality, our major rivals wouldnt want him)... he makes too much money for what he does for the club nowadays... 2 years ago was the last time he was REALLY useful (consistently)..... we need to bring someone in to fit our playing style now.. Freddie & Henry are the last of the "old" playing style... Henry can adapt, Freddie can not.. he isnt technically good enough to do so....

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
so if he leaves Arsenal, he will go to either West Ham or Fulham? (he wont go to Spuds, and Chelski wouldnt want him)

JazzG

Established Member
Bullshit newspaper, I stopped even looking at that paper's website after they printed an interview with Vieira stating how happy he was that he had signed a contract with us. Only problem was Vieira signed his new contract like 2-3 weeks after that article was printed :roll:

Henry's Girl

I hope its not true cos for the club to treat freddie like dirt is fing disgusting, he deserves better with everything he's done for us. If he's to leave, it should be on good terms with the club he's given his very best to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom