<

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Olofski, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammer

Sammer New Member Elite

I am sorry, but I lost hope with Freddie.

Freddie can only play well, when the rest of the team is in superb form, opening spaces for him (e.g. Real away last season).

Nothing came off the right side last night with Freddie.

2. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

I think our Freddy has shot his bolt, I also think he will be gone in the summer, lets face it he is not a very good asset to the team is he.

3. Viper

Viper Member

Ljungberg has returned to his old usual self.

Crap, ineffective, useless.

Not good enough anymore. He done absolutely nothing. It was like playing with 1 man less in attack.

4. Viper

Viper Member

Freddie has been crap for 2 years.

It isn't going to change. Wenger should sell him and get a replacement.

5. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

Lets hope Mr Wenger reads this and does sell him in the summer, he needs to. :D

6. qs

qs New Member Elite

I don't mind Freddie staying next year as long as he takes whatever role he's given and as long as we bring in a winger who'll really push Rosicky and Hleb for their places in the team.

7. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

As much as Freddy has been a good servent of the club its time he went and made way for new blood.

8. 14teranga

14teranga New Member

He can stay as long as he does not have the divine right to start games.

9. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

They are paying him a lot of dosh to start game though, they will not be happy with him being a bit player, thats why I think he could be off in the summer.

10. qs

qs New Member Elite

Don't you worry what he's being paid, he's earned that money and he has a contract. If he wants to stay he should be let.

11. 1970*Gooner

1970*Gooner Member

You might think that and I might think that but does the board??

12. illmatik

illmatik Active Member

i dont think ljunberg has been THAT bad these past couple of games...i've seen alot of improvement from before, but hey he is no ronaldo...i say we give him until the end of the year..see how he does and if hes mediocre, sell him while hes worth about 5 mill pounds

13. siddharth

siddharth New Member

Freddie is past it but you have to give him credit for the commitment and effort. Sadly he no longer can get past any defenders and make a difference. Unless he suddenly starts scoring goals regularly it would be foolish to keep freddie on such huge wages.

14. rednwhitearmy

rednwhitearmy Resident Noob

he should stay, until he retires, n then he become a coach! that would be fantastic. I believer Fredrik would do well...as a coach.

15. Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel New Member

How old is he now? 30, right?

Do you think he would be better off away from Arsenal?

How much would we get for selling him?

I think it's stupid some people think HENRY should walk away f*** no he's one of the best in the world.

But when it comes to Ljungberg people are saying no. :p

16. Alfonso

Alfonso New Member Elite

Another good peformance from Freddie. Arguably our best player in the past month. I dont know if that says more about our players general dire peformances or his actual recent good form.

17. warne

warne New Member

Freddie has been one of the few players running to create chances for us. Too often do our players stand in offensive positions without moving.

I would not say that he is much better but at the moment we need him badly.

18. Nutsy

Nutsy New Member Elite

our players had some pretty ****e games, but Freddie was great tonight. seems he's reliable out there. thank goodness the old Freddie has'nt lost completely.

19. Invincible

Invincible New Member

Fantastic performance from Freddie tonight. Easily MOTM imo. Made a goal line clearance, fought, attacked, defended, crossed a great ball for Ali which the latter ****ed up, ran and chased the ball everywhere, beat his man more than once, etc.. He was at his best tonight. We should keep him in the summer.

20. Philo Bedo

Philo Bedo New Member

Did you guys see the run he made in the first half when Diaby failed to find him? Ahh (looks of into the distance), that burst from midfield was just like the Freddie of old; pity the pass didn't match the run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.