• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Cake

scruzgooner said:
otfgoon said:
http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=477632&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Arsenal+in+Austria+-+see+the+latest+training+pictures

Yep, thats right Myles, Freddie didnt travel to Austria :roll:
"alex hleb is the piggy in the middle"... :lol:

That was so funny lol, but Freddie with his tongue out was funnier, I am glad he stayed, I love his shenanigans

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
3m to west ham is a good move. but havent wenger said ljungberg is staying?

please ljungberg accept the move.

Paddy from Sweden

There's also been reports that Ljungberg don't want to play for another English club so who knows what will happen. I have a feeling Ljungberg might go...if AW finds a replacement that is. As always when it comes to AW. :)

longrufus

Established Member
For some reason i do think we have one more signing left in us this summer.

Freddie leaving would definately mean someone coming in.

stiiphunn

Established Member
Some people criticised A.**** when he left us- but I see some fans doing the exact same thing with Freddie .

The guy's been loyal to us- I think he deserves a bit of loyalty from us. He said he wouldn't leave us for another English club because he respects us the fans. That's huge and quite rare nowadays.
:worthy Mr.Freddie.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
He will not leave su for another English club. I don't want him to leave, once again I believe he can be amazing one more time, what better time than now.
Shame this had to pop up again, I was really looking forward to printing Ljungberg 8 on my new Arsenal kit. It looks like it will be Gilberto 19 after all.

dos1986

Established Member
thegame24 said:
3 million to a prem team?

what the hell

Great deal isnt it

£3mill plus another £10mill in wages of the books....

A guy who has 4 good games a year and gets 1 goal every 2 years....should not even be at Arsenal,never mind earn 70k a week.....

Freddie is useless now...Flamini is a better winger than him

thegame24

Established Member
I wouldnt go that far.

but what what happened to the 5 million deal with fiorentina, or selling to man city, they are loaded.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
dos, too exagerrated. flamini is not better than ljungberg on the wings. don't be crazy.

actually if wenger is planning to sign another winger with or without ljungberg, then i would be happy to keep ljungberg. i just fear he would only sign another one if ljungberg leaves

thegame24

Established Member
tbh if keeping ljungberg is costing us from getting a good winger eg like mancini or simao, then id be glad to let ljungberg go.

jay-d

Established Member
kel varnsen said:
http://www.expressen.se/sport

says he has pretty much all but signed for west ham. according to expressen, freddie left austria today for a medical at west ham.

Is this source reliable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom