• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fredrik Ljungberg (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
****ing ecstatic.

McHammer.gif

We could've thrown in Flamini as a BOGOF deal

thegame24

Established Member
what do you mean so?

If west ham own him thats it hes legal to be our player if we sign.

it also means he will not cost more than 20 million, which imo is worth it.

i agree the 40 million is too much but that isd due to the ilegal ownership

IBL

Established Member
BOGOF :lol: how apt

still wouldnt mind keeping Flammers, at least he's versatile as a squadie

Rohit

Established Member
thegame24 said:
this tevez saga aint over tbh

If its found west ham own him, hed be much cheaper.

If west ham dont own him, they should be relegated and man u also shouldnt be allowed to get him

very weird.

Either ways we would never get involved.

DC Gunner

Established Member
thegame24 said:
what do you mean so?

If west ham own him thats it hes legal to be our player if we sign.

it also means he will not cost more than 20 million, which imo is worth it.

i agree the 40 million is too much but that isd due to the ilegal ownership
But Manure was willing to pay more than that 20, do you think they will be LESS interested if he became cheaper than what they already were ready to offer !!!

Tavez does not want to be with us, he has gone public about wanting Manure few time now.

Giga

Captain said:
Giga said:
It wasn't really Wenger's decision for him to leave though, was it? As far as I see t, it's Ljungberg that wanted to make the move.

Wenger wanted rid; if he didn't, Ljungberg would still be here.

I'm sure that it was Ljungberg that wanted to leave, otherwise Wenger wouldn't have said he wanted Ljungberg to stay in the first place.

Henry did the same thing - he WANTED to go.

thegame24

Established Member
I doubt the relations between man utd and west ham are that great, and we also just sold them ljungberg.

Tevez has also stated staying in london would be better and he is willing to go to any of the top clubs.

Captain

Established Member
Come on man. Cesc was thinking about leaving and Wenger spoke to him and he stayed, for years the same happened with Vieira up until (and it is him who said it) the club were 'neutral' to his move; same with Henry and there are a few more instances too.

If Wenger really wants a player to stay, they generally do unless they pull an Anelka.

Fair enough, Freddie wasn't 'forced to leave', but he certainly wasn't 'persuaded to stay'.

dublingunner

Established Member
I'm pretty angry at what Freddie said in that press conference. Yeah it's difficult to say "I wasn't good enough any more" so therefore say nothing about why you left rather than insinuate that you were misled into thinking we were going to buy a lot of superstars. I seriously doubt he was EVER put under that impression. Everyone but a fool knows what the policy is. I mean, if he had been producing in the last 2 seasons then fair enough maybe you've a right to talk, but he has done very little to justify his wages in that time and he comes out as if he's the one who's been robbed! It puts a very bad taint on what should have been happy memories. He wasn't even provoked into saying what he said, he came with it completely off his own bat.

Good luck taking West Ham "to the top of the country" Freddie. You'll need it.

DC Gunner

Established Member
thegame24 said:
I doubt the relations between man utd and west ham are that great, and we also just sold them ljungberg.
yeah, we gave them a GEM of a player in Freddie, so they turn around and return the favor by giving us Tevez cheaper than what Manure is willing to pay :roll:

Freddie would love that "moving forward" move by the Hammers :lol:

dublingunner

Established Member
DC Gunner said:
dublingunner said:
Are people really seriously talking about Tevez again? Oh FFS.
I am not, and don't think Arsène is either.

Yes somehow I doubt he is.

"We buy the strikers we need, we don't collect strikers".

Much less £30M strikers with a serious amount of strings attached. Of all the unlikelihoods I've read on these pages in my time, that's up there. It really is.

Giga

celestis said:
Freddie is being irrational here , if we signed world class players , he'd have less chance than Flamini of ever getting a game.

LMAO! I think Flamini scored more than Ljungberg last season, no? :lol:

Arsenal_Soldier

Baptista scored more than Ljungberg :lol:

Flamini did score some vital goals against liverpool and namely chelsea.

But I really did enjoy Freddie's goal against Bolton, classic Ljungberg.

jay-d

Established Member
Pretty upset about Freddies parting shot, how can he state ambition as a reason, then leave Arsenal to join West ham?

It's been on the cards for a while now and to be honest Freddie has probably stayed a year or 2 too long, but it's important now for the rest of the squad to not let any of the negative vibes seep in and for Wenger to counteract Freddies comments and bring in a wide player who will challange for a starting berth and not another youngster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom