• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football 2016/17

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Thauvin is scoring for fun. Deschamps should call him to the NT.

He was touted as a great player when he first arrived on the scene then he kind of fell off. However, it looks like he back to his old self now.

carlito'sway

Established Member
He was touted as a great player when he first arrived on the scene then he kind of fell off. However, it looks like he back to his old self now.

Indeed, he fell off big time and most were not expecting him to come back. He seems to be taking the game more seriously now.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Cyprien injured, thought to be serious.

Interior cruciate ligament, he will need surgery and is done for the season. Feel sorry for the player, he was having a heck of season.
Big loss for Nice as well, with Plea and Cyprien out, it will be hard for them to keep up.

BobP

Memri Fan
Interior cruciate ligament, he will need surgery and is done for the season. Feel sorry for the player, he was having a heck of season.
Big loss for Nice as well, with Plea and Cyprien out, it will be hard for them to keep up.

What a shame, two absolutely key attacking players out for the season now.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member
I know it's said about every black French forward, but I see something in the Henry/Mbappe comparison.

Monaco denied a clear pen and what would've been a 2nd yellow for the Caen defender. Have money on Monaco -1, ****ing ref.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I know it's said about every black French forward, but I see something in the Henry/Mbappe comparison.

Monaco denied a clear pen and what would've been a 2nd yellow for the Caen defender. Have money on Monaco -1, ****ing ref.

Yeah....The ref sucked the first half.
I was waiting / hoping that someone would make the comparison. That is such a TH14 move. One thing though, Mbappe seems to be more mature than Henry at that age. His first touch to pass the ball to Germain is surreal.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Mbappe turns on the halfway line and smashes two defenders for pace before winning a pen. That play definitely reminded me of a certain someone.

2-0 now....
Fabinho has never missed a penalty in France. His 7th penalty in the league this season. He is having a heck of a year.

I am a OM fan but I am really rooting for ASM this year to win the title. The deserve it.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
If (when) Mbappe and Silva's fees are too high for us, Lemar would be nice. He doesn't seem to get as much attention, but I don't follow the French league that much so maybe I'm wrong.

You are right. Lemar is very good too. He is under the radar because of the others but serious talent!
By the way, later there is a tasty PSG-OL too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom