• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

PSG, and Neymar particular just having a ball.

carlito'sway

Established Member
3-0 for Nice..... 2 goals from Balo and one from Plea. Seri good so far..
St Maximim is dynamic and Koziello is playing well. Nice is getting back to its level.

Last edited:

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
I know it's kind of a one horse race again, given PSG's massive additions and Monaco's massive (some overlapping) departures, but man did Nice look good today.

BobP

Memri Fan
1. For Nice to get a result like, after a period of instability and negativity, is a testament to Favre's ability as a manager.
2. It's difficult to judge Bielsa and Lille because most of the starting players have only just been bought, so it will take time for not only a degree of team chemistry to be built but for them to be integrated into Bielsa's patterns of play. The chemistry is a prerequisite for Bielsa, something he had to varying degrees at Bilbao and OM. My overall point is that this project will take time.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Falcao with 9 goals already in L1. 2 goals and 1 assist today in Monaco 3-0 win vs Strasbourg. First player to reach 9 goals in 6 games in L1. Those 9 goals out of 10 shots on target. Lethal.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ridiculous winning goal today, scored by the Brazilian Andrei, for Ranieri's Nantes vs Caen. The last time I saw such a trajectory, it was a FK by Roberto Carlos vs France 20 yrs ago.

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
The main thing I have learned from the game is Cavani doesn't get on well with Neymar and Alves. Just look at this :lol:

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
The main thing I have learned from the game is Cavani doesn't get on well with Neymar and Alves. Just look at this :lol:

They will fix it. They are grown men. I did not see the game but heard very good things about the young OL CM Tanguy Ndombele. He is presented as the new Essien or Lass Diarra. Worth keeping an eye on.

His performance today...

Top Bottom