• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He is the OL star I have been clamoring for the last few years. Top player.
Traore is a major talent as well and the youngster Aouar is one for the future. I like the fullbacks too Tete and Marcal are solid.

Was worried he wouldn't be the same after the injury, but looks like he's back to his best. Haven't been able to watch him play this season except for some highlights here and there, but his numbers are great.. Would love to face Lyon in Europa too, think it would be an interesting match up..

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Time to buy Laca friend Fakir to replace one of Alexis or Mesut I'm sure Aulas will tell us to f**k off but laca will make this move happened

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Just watched the highlights for OL's game and I think I may have fallen in love with Fakir - the arrogance and cockiness was great! I officially want him here BUT he needs to play full 90 with Laca :p

Aevi

Hale End FC
The usual suspects : Lemar, Fekir. Fabinho. I also like Malcolm too (Bordeaux).
Some very talented new players: Keita Balde, Bertrand Traore, Thiago Mendes.
There is also some good full backs in the league. (Souquet, Tete, Malcuit).
Do you know how Lemar's general play has been? Not sure I can read much from the stats alone.

Fekir would be an interesting addition to the side. If both Özil and Sanchez leave, I'd like someone capable of partnering Wilshere behind the striker and I think he has the quality in build up and goals to do that.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Do you know how Lemar's general play has been? Not sure I can read much from the stats alone.

Fekir would be an interesting addition to the side. If both Özil and Sanchez leave, I'd like someone capable of partnering Wilshere behind the striker and I think he has the quality in build up and goals to do that.

Lemar hasn't played well early this season but he seemed to be coming back to his best lately before getting injured.
Fekir would be a direct replacement for Özil. He is a different player though, more direct and more a scorer. He doesn't have Özil vision but still a pretty creative player.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Latest posts+

Top Bottom