• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

PressResistance

After seeing Tuchel's comments and knowing Neymar's antics, think the racist part is mostly face saving move, crying racist when you can't carry your team past Marseille. Mbappinho's team, know your place.

Alvaro gets hit by him when he didn't even see him, he had a free run at him if he wanted to settle the matter, he was going to be sent off anyway. Not really sure what he said though, seems that they were going back and forth throughout the game.

Lovely stuff, love me some late game drama, football is at its best when tensions run high.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Now they're getting battered. Worst day possible.

Will get drunk tonight, then demand the transfer to Arsenal in the morning.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom