• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You should watch this year. Most competitive title race in Europe. All the big matches this week end have been exciting. This OL-Lille was a cracker.
Actually, Lille has sold a lot of players but still have a lot of talent, from Maignan the best French keeper nowadays, to Botman the dutch CB, to Renato Sanches, David the Canadian CF, the Turks Yacidi,Zelik and Ylmaz and the two Jonathan (Bamba & Ikone).
Anyway, OL is out of the race now and it will be between Lille, Monaco and PSG. Lille has the easiest schedule except they have the Nord Derby vs their oldest rival Lens (who is having a very strong season).
Coupe the France may be PSG vs Monaco, an other great match up. Monaco is impressive. Kovac isa definitely the real deal as a manager.
I'm surprised by Yilmaz signing but seem he been an smart signing. What happen if lyon miss out CL are they will be open selling guys like Aouar?

carlito'sway

Established Member
I'm surprised by Yilmaz signing but seem he been an smart signing. What happen if lyon miss out CL are they will be open selling guys like Aouar?

Aouar is gone no matter what. I don't think they need him. They have Mendes, Guimaraes, Caqueret and Paqueta in midfield. He won't be missed much. He did not have a great season either. Caqueret and specially Paqueta have been much better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Aouar is gone no matter what. I don't think they need him. They have Mendes, Guimaraes, Caqueret and Paqueta in midfield. He won't be missed much. He did not have a great season either. Caqueret and specially Paqueta have been much better.
They got guy called Cherki look very talent and look to take over next season. Lyon only produce talent.

Top Bottom