• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well done to Lille look like they in comfortable position now. lol at pochy another bottling job ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Great job Lille they worked their to be champions and not buying it like PSG hopefully they don't do a Monaco drop off from top 4 for few seasons because they'll about lose few start and Luis Campos likely going too.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Watched a bit of Angers vs Lille, bit of Brest vs PSG, conclusion; Ligue 1 is a pretty dull league on the pitch, I've got BT sport and always attempt to watch Ligue 1 on a weekly basis and I cant last longer than 20-30mins with it.

PSG not winning the title is very poor from them, if Mbappe is to leave this summer its only going to get more difficult, Neymar cannot be relied upon for the entire season.

Will be an interesting next 2-3yrs for them, they will have a lot of main players aged in the 28-31 range.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Watched a bit of Angers vs Lille, bit of Brest vs PSG, conclusion; Ligue 1 is a pretty dull league on the pitch, I've got BT sport and always attempt to watch Ligue 1 on a weekly basis and I cant last longer than 20-30mins with it.

PSG not winning the title is very poor from them, if Mbappe is to leave this summer its only going to get more difficult, Neymar cannot be relied upon for the entire season.

Will be an interesting next 2-3yrs for them, they will have a lot of main players aged in the 28-31 range.
they don't act like Man city or Bayern they don't buy well they only looking for stars they been heavily linked with Messi i mean come on this is such stupid transfer even if you buy a football legend like Messi but that not called building up a team.

carlito'sway

Established Member

Can't see how one can make an informed judgment over 20-30 min but you do you....

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know that ain't the same Pochettino A-M was twerking for.

Even better I can even give half the blame to Tommy Tuchkids. :drool:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It's incredible they won it with guy like Yilmaz leading the line he helped them alot because i remember earlier Jonathan David really struggled.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Lille, you made history! Get ****ed P.S.G. Monaco qualify to the Champions League, Lyon to the Europa League and Nantes to the playout against Toulouse.

2-2 Nice

2-0 Rennes

1-1 Lorient

2-1 Bordeaux

3-2 Nice

2-0 P.S.G.

Upload Upload 23

2-1 Montpellier

Streamja - Simple video sharing

1-0 Metz

2-1 Angers

Final verdicts:

Champions: Lille
Champions League: P.S.G. and Monaco
Europa League: Lyon and Marseille
Conference League: Rennes
Relegated: Dijon and Nimes

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Imagine what Pochettino can do with a squad of top players next season. A second placed finish is nothing to sniff at with a plucky outfit like PSG 🤣

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really happy for Lille. I know PSG weren't involved in the Super League but this goes to show the type of victories that can still happen in football if you give it a chance.

That team gets raided every year so for them to pull this off is brilliant to see. I hope they do themselves justice in the CL next season as well.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Phenomenal achievement by Lille. Turkish football fans have been heavily invested in their bid for the title in the last few weeks as they send more Turkish players to the national team than any Turkish club does. :lol:

Top Bottom