• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ligue 1 Thread

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know if they don’t find a winner here Lille could get a decent gap going 😮

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
****ing Pocho ****! This P.S.G. don't deserve to win the title.

1-0 St. Etienne

1-1 P.S.G

2-1 P.S.G.

2-2 St. Etienne

3-2 P.S.G.

carlito'sway

Established Member
3-0 Monaco FT

2-0 Monaco

3-0 Monaco

This Monaco team is a machine. Best team this year by a mile. They can win the title. I really believe they current team are actually a better team than the Falcao/Mendy/Bernardo/Fabinho/Mbappe that won the tile a few years ago. They are loaded with young talent and their bench is strong.
I heard Carragher load of nonsense this week. He should pay attention to L1 and would get a different opinion. Some of games this week end has been pretty spectacular and there is a real race for the title, top 4 teams in a 4 pts window.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This Monaco team is a machine. Best team this year by a mile. They can win the title. I really believe they current team are actually a better team than the Falcao/Mendy/Bernardo/Fabinho/Mbappe that won the tile a few years ago. They are loaded with young talent and their bench is strong.
I heard Carragher load of nonsense this week. He should pay attention to L1 and would get a different opinion. Some of games this week end has been pretty spectacular and there is a real race for the title, top 4 teams in a 4 pts window.

The races in France and Spain have been incredible this year. I’ve started watching some Ligue 1 games just because of it.

Close league titles are the best thing that can happen for a country. Also Juventus sliding out of the top four in Italy.

carlito'sway

Established Member
The races in France and Spain have been incredible this year. I’ve started watching some Ligue 1 games just because of it.

Close league titles are the best thing that can happen for a country. Also Juventus sliding out of the top four in Italy.

Indeed. Italy, Spain and France have real races this year. Atletico Madrid in Spain may see the title slipping from their hands, they are faltering down the stretch.
The PSG-St Etienne today was crazy.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
2-1 Lyon FT. There are 4 teams in 3 points at the top now. Gonna be tight for the first time since Montpellier won the title in 2012.

2-1 Nantes

Latest posts+

Top Bottom