• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
If he's available clubs with more pull / bigger resources will be after him.

We have to be realistic about the stature of player we can attract at the moment. Get CL and maybe things change.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Didn't he make a comment a few years ago about how the path of progression is Ajax-Arsenal-Barca? I wonder how that would go down with Arteta.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Unfortunatelty I think he's out of our price range. BUT, signing the likes of Vlahovic and De Jong would be massive, massive statement.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hah all these people knocking signing FDJ when we rolling out Xhaka and El Neny..

What the ducks up with some of you?
Not knocking out its called being realistic and he out of our price range and his wages will put us in trouble. It's not impossible but we have alot of business to do specially fixing the depth

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He is very good at keeping the ball and pass to nearest guy with perfect weight. Other than that meh.
His stat comparison is very similar to Melo to be honest - good at possession, dribbling and passing, weak defensively.

Lovely player though, won't happen but he's not a signing you turn your nose up at.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Surely it's a worrying sign that he's not a bona-fide starter in this current Barcelona team? He was impressive at Ajax, but as others have mentioned none of those guys have really kicked on since leaving. He's never really stood out to me whenever I've seen him play for barca either.

You can't really complain if the club go for him because of his pedigree, but if its a choice between FDJ and Tielemens I'd think Tielemens would be the safer bet.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Where's the link?
There is none :lol:

I mean, @razörist argues that things are aligning in a way that if Arsenal secure CL and prioritise him then it's possible - he's not wrong. Football London came to a similar conclusion.

There's no link though, no.

Reactions: A_G

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Pipe dream.

If he comes to the Arsenal, we may actually be looking at a sexy club/team again.

FDJ is the midfielder every coach dreams of

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I mean, @razörist argues that things are aligning in a way that if Arsenal secure CL and prioritise him then it's possible - he's not wrong. Football London came to a similar conclusion.

Someone started a transfer thread because there was an article about Ian Wright "urging" the club to sign the player. A-M fell off.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

"how Mikels Lá Masia connections helped convince Xavi and the player himself that Arsenal were the best destination for one of the hottest midfield prospects in Europe."Write Gunnerblog and Amy Lawrence.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

His stat comparison is very similar to Melo to be honest - good at possession, dribbling and passing, weak defensively.

Lovely player though, won't happen but he's not a signing you turn your nose up at.
for what he will cost and earn compared to what he brings its worth turning your nose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom