• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Frey is a mug

Alexone234

I don't want sebastian frey to come to highbury. We have Jens in goal, a first class replacement in Taylor, Shaaban getting match fit in East London and Stack looking like a young Seaman sans ponytail.

Frey's reports stating Wenger phoned him up to have a chat is some weasle way of getting Chelsea to up his wage offer for a future move. Let him go to Chelsea and rot on the bench ala Joe Cole I say.

jc8gooner

don't want sebastian frey to come to highbury. We have Jens in goal, a first class replacement in Taylor, Shaaban getting match fit
Exactly my sentiments. Or something like that.

GlasgowGooner

Ive watched Frey for Parma alot and his is a very dodgy keeper, nowhere near as good as his reputation, also im still not confident when Taylor plays in goal just like Stack and Shabban.Still reckon we need another keeper.

A

Anonymous

Alexone234 said:
I don't want sebastian frey to come to highbury. We have Jens in goal, a first class replacement in Taylor, Shaaban getting match fit in East London and Stack looking like a young Seaman sans ponytail.

Frey's reports stating Wenger phoned him up to have a chat is some weasle way of getting Chelsea to up his wage offer for a future move. Let him go to Chelsea and rot on the bench ala Joe Cole I say.

he is not going to Chelsea. Chelsea have already signed the cezh keeper cezh.

wenger has said he did not speak to him, so that will kill the Arsenal move

agree, we have too many keepers at Arsenal. Jens is #1 for the next few years.

siddharth

Alexone234 said:
Frey's reports stating Wenger phoned him up to have a chat is some weasle way of getting Chelsea to up his wage offer for a future move.

No.I think Frey is schizophrenic!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine if we were to lose 1-0 to Manu n Frey saying ''Wenger told me to concede a goal" in the post match interview :lol:

Sammer

Established Member
How stupid can someone be? He displays nothing but immaturity and untrustworthiness.

Definately NOT an Arsenal player.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom