• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Friendly | Arsenal vs Lazio | Sat Aug. 4 - 19.00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
4-3-3 now, and that midfield looks tasty af

Torreira - Xhaka - Guendouzi

Lots of longevity there too.

Aevi

Hale End FC
I like how Arsenal Player decided to show a repeat of us losing to an Athleti B team. Really instilled confidence in me ahead of the season.
We dominated most of the game and lost on pens, it wasn't so disappointing tbh.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arsenal ffs my connection speed 15Mbps fix your steam I'm tired of my stream gone to 144kp

Aevi

Hale End FC
Another decent dose of minutes for Guendouzi, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the starting lineup next Sunday at this point.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Another decent dose of minutes for Guendouzi, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the starting lineup next Sunday at this point.
I'm sure he'll start with xhaka and Torreira if Ramsey didn't make iy

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That was a beautiful passage of play just now, under the high press from Lazio.

Xhaka at the center of the action. Very impressed.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Xhaka looks very tidy to me, I really don't what the complaints were about. Haven't seen his mistake but there are many positives to take from his performance tonight. I've liked it.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
We dominated most of the game and lost on pens, it wasn't so disappointing tbh.
I watched the game. I was disappointed in our defending. And our penalties were terrible.
Arsenal ffs my connection speed 15Mbps fix your steam I'm tired of my stream gone to 144kp
Wow, 15 is pretty slow. Turn off adaptive streaming. Click the second button from the right and choose 2400.

TheArsenalis

Im not watching the game. Just getting updates on here. Its hard to get a feeling of whats happening when the player hating is so in the air

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I watched the game. I was disappointed in our defending. And our penalties were terrible.

Wow, 15 is pretty slow. Turn off adaptive streaming. Click the second button from the right and choose 2400.
I mean my download speed but you right o shouldn't put it on auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom