• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Full Length Games on Dvd

Hey everyone, i'm still getting used to the forum, but I have a question.

Does anyone know if Regular Season EPL games are shown on a Dvd Compiliation? (it would be amazing to have the Unbeaten Season) I'm from the states so I dont see much football merchandise on a regular basis, but any info would be greatly appriciated..

If there isn't a dvd of the Regular season are there some others out that feature the games?

stuart

Established Member
YankieGunner080 said:
Hey everyone, i'm still getting used to the forum, but I have a question.

Does anyone know if Regular Season EPL games are shown on a Dvd Compiliation? (it would be amazing to have the Unbeaten Season) I'm from the states so I dont see much football merchandise on a regular basis, but any info would be greatly appriciated..

If there isn't a dvd of the Regular season are there some others out that feature the games?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Arsenal-49-Comp ... B0006IH6OO

Arsenal 49 is a timeless celebration of this Achievement.

The DVD includes all the goals from the 49 Unbeaten games, extended highlights from the games, the fan’s stories and exclusive interviews with: Arsène Wenger, Thierry Henry, Charlie George, Pat Jennings, Bob Wilson and Tony Woodcock.

there you go mate, you can buy it from any good dvd store form what i know. Im not sure if it's exactly what your looking for but it's the best i found ;)

N!

from what i know the only "full length" games on DVD at the moment from the "modern era" are probably just the cup-finals and when we beat Inter Milan 5-1 at the Guiseppe Meazza.

if you looking for a place to buy online just type "Arsenal" into the search box of any site..., Amazon, Play, eBay, etc.

RC8

Established Member
Check your PM, yesterday, as soon as I saw this posted in topic regulation I sent you the information you need.

Both Stuart and Nath are right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom