• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Funniest Arsenal Moments

rachael-8

also,freddie getting sent off against spuds ;D when he walked off and stuck twos up at the ref, and the kicked a door or something in the tunnel :lol:

johe

Remember when Vieira spoke to Roy Keane before our game at Highbury? He asked Roy how he was doing, and he said something like "Not too good, we're many points behind you" or something like that.. don't really remember, but does anyone have that clip?

johe

thegreatbriton said:
Vieira said "You're not smiling ?"

Keane replied "I'd be smiling if we were 15 f*ckig points clear"

Hehe, yeah that's the one.. if someone knows where to download the clip, could you PM me? Supposing it's not illegal that is.

johe

Ok, myself not being from GB, I only get to see a couple of games a year, but I did see the clip from it after the game, on the news here.

A

Anonymous

Picked one of our mates up on the way to Dover to go to Lens to watch us in the Uefa Cup Semi a few years back.
We were going to be away for a couple of days - and this mate of mine turned up with nothing but the clothes he was wearing and a crate of 24 cans of Stella.

No change of clothes, no toothbrush, no nothing! You didnt want to be sitting next to him on the way back, trust me!

Anyway, we watched the Man U Madrid game in the CL on the pier at Dover, the one where Roy Keane scored the own goal.
I dont know if any of you heard the "for fifty thousand quid, he scores for Real Madird" song about Keane, but it was born in Dover and created by my little group of Arsenal fans! So so funny. We had all of the gooners singing that song in Lens by the end of the game, comes over loud and clear on TV!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Arsenal1989 said:
yeah someone said that before, Pat rice said he was buying 2 tickets to the England vs Scotland game. :lol:

That were me!

Anyway, I wasn't there, but a mate of mine was, Lee Dixon's legendary own goal against Coventry in 1991. He told me that the North Bank collectivley pissed itself.

I think Barthez double howler in 2001 has to be mentioned too, why the front wedgie?

CMS

johe said:
I remember last season against Soton at St. Mary's, when Jens and Ph*llips were involved in a spat. Ph*llips was stepping on Jens's foot for some reason, and then he (Jens) started complaining to the ref and pushed Phillips away and when the referee waved Jens over, he looked like he couldn't be bothered and just stood there looking at the ref shaking his head. :lol: Then when the game was over, he threw the ball at Phillips's head. :lol: :lol:

lol i saw that, that was sooooo funny lol......

A

Anonymous

Jens army rolls he makes before each half are always entertaining, just shows how he should be in a circus not a football match :|

Latest posts

Top Bottom