• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabi

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
There are tons of super talented young players in Spain, but the one I would like most at our club is Sergio Ramos.

JB

Gabi is a good miedfielder. He is very young and this season he is playing at Getafe but he is a At. Madrid player.

But he doesn't better than Cesc or Flamini.

RockyRocastle

Established Member
Anyone think the coverage of the recent Reyes phone call will put off any of these Spanish kids from making a move to us? I know if I was undecided it would exactly make me feel positive about making the move.

Soler

Established Member
I'm positive we could come up with a Spanish-Player-To-Arsenal Xi if we tried hard enough.

MightyArsenal

I dont think spanish players would be put off by Reyes comments, they can just take Cesc as the example. Plus everyone in spain knows about Reyes situation, most youngsters are not like him (ie doesnt go out much, doesnt drink alcohol, very family orientated, little education etc).

justjoe

i dont think we have enough strickers henry, rvp and bergkamp are really the only stikers we have. wenger seems to see reyes as a winger and qunicy i see him as a wide forward like a robben role for us cuttin in from the wing with his tricks. we need another sticker someone thats going to get us around 15goals plus a season if only for the short term while lupoli is gettin ready for week in week out first team football. iv heard of this gabi guy before but i have no clue how good he is but if its only villa that are after him in sure he would come to us we have a far better chance of playing in the CL every season then them.

stainlesscat

Established Member
Re: Atletico's Gabi linked again

GoonerGurjit said:
Aston Villa are battling with Arsenal for the signature of Atletico Madrid striker Gabi. (News of the World)

Gabi is not a striker,but a Midfielder like cesc

Buhry

Established Member

The only two players i would fancy at Arsenal from Atletico is Torres and Perea.

Courier

Buhry said:
The only two players i would fancy at Arsenal from Atletico is Torres and Perea.

Without doubt both would be a success, but would set us back around 30-35 million! Just dont think we would spend that.

nazo

Established Member
not THAT good
cesc will always beat him
and i dont think he is arsenal quality

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom