• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Newchange

This guy isn’t the real deal. No better then Ake or Mings. Would be another centre back creating more questions, we need the answer.

Partey and this CB would be 4/10 summer for me, given all the issues we need to address. But if we are signing more players I have faith in giving better grades!

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Suspect hairline though which is concerning. Can’t imagine him on a poster outside the Emirates unless it’s an ad for spray on hair .

Also got to question the judgement of someone who just won’t shave his head, questionable judgement and a bottler mentality to boot.

Someone like Grealish would be perfect, has that David Beckham hair with an elite physique. Shirt sales would be through the roof, no one’s dropping £60 on a Gabriel shirt with that Stephen A Smith trim.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Suspect hairline though which is concerning. Can’t imagine him on a poster outside the Emirates unless it’s an ad for spray on hair .

Also got to question the judgement of someone who just won’t shave his head, questionable judgement and a bottler mentality to boot.

Someone like Grealish would be perfect, has that David Beckham hair with an elite physique. Shirt sales would be through the roof, no one’s dropping £60 on a Gabriel shirt with that Stephen A Smith trim.

Is that an American dad reference?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I don't buy any links to CB's tbh. You'd imagine they'll make Pablo Mari permanent, along with Saliba that's two new CB's for next season. I can't see them bringing in three, I mean three new CB's, Jeremy? Three??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom