• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Not many followers but he is followed b the club and one of the players

According to reddit, he called Pepe before he came but f*ck knows.

I remember last summer I think, Carrasco's african striker team mate messaged people on insta saying he was joining us. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
@GFFN

giphy.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Only worry is that he's only 22M. Best club linked to him besides us is Napoli. Will remain optimistic anyway.

As long as he can defend one on one against the pacier/stronger players then I don't mind. The other stuff can come with time.

If you're a physical beast you'll get away with a lot of stuff whereas guys like Holding/Luiz/Mari can make one mistake and are ****ed.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So Arteta wants to fix the lack of creativity and you reckon he goes into next season without addressing that?
Hmmm I didn’t think this through. I didn’t want to put either one of Willian and Coutinho in my team so got stuck.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
La Voix du Nord didn't give updates about Gabriel situation yet. Thier last update few days ago where they said manutd Everton Napoli all interested

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Btw what is it all going fast suddenly. When does our mini pre-season start? Reckon Arteta demanded his squad complete by then.

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Anyone else think we are getting ahead of ourselves with this? I mean, nothing reliable has been said yet and it all coming from one source.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This is a celly in fifa 2021. Reason I’m not buying it, can already hear my controller breaking.

Yeah, my younger cousin is brutal with his celebrations and messages he spams to his fallen opponents, proper bellend really :lol:

Miss the days when I could school him in PES 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom