• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Knew when he didn't go with Osimhen and was 'deciding next week' he was waiting for us

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I said yesterday that Lille owner & Raul are besties! If this happens it will be a great signing and help Baliba to settle without all the pressure of being the only new CB. We can always sell Mustafi & Chambers in Jan when they are fit. Holding & maybe Sok out now!

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

EerfdyBWsAIiw7X

Cagigao ffs.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I said yesterday that Lille owner & Raul are besties! If this happens it will be a great signing and help Baliba to settle without all the pressure of being the only new CB. We can always sell Mustafi & Chambers in Jan when they are fit. Holding & maybe Sok out now!

Wait, you mean contact driven recruitment is a good thing?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Went to a lower league Copa Del Rey game once and was blown away by the opposition’s number 10.

Went home and googled him thinking I’d unearthed a gem only to find it out was Arsenal loanee Wellington Silva.

The lad actually managed to get a few games at Bolton and I thought he might be more of a Wilshere than a Myiaichi. Shame.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
What if they're having us on though, the recent targets we’ve “gazumped” them for haven’t done much apart from Leno.

I mean... you're not wrong. Torreira had a good half a season and then Emery ruined him at 10.

This is what, the fourth player we get from them? I'd feel sorry for them if it wasn't for Ospina.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Didn‘t think we would be signing a CB after Luiz/Mari, so happy with this.

Hopefully Gabriel can displace Luiz immediately and create a partnership with Saliba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom