• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalmaneser V

Pepe gave me Gervais vibes all throughout the season and I'm still not convinced he can do it every week. He's got some of that Özil body language in him that rubs me the wrong way.

As for Gabriel, we've been pretty darn terrible at the back and at recruiting CBs, so I'm not getting excited until I see him play for 10 games straight and put in good performances.

Mustafi looked decent in his first 10-15 games, so I’d reserve judgement until the end of next season if I were you.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Fuchs was also linked to us, right?

And they already bought a replacement in Botman for €8m from Ajax.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I like it. Diego Carlos is out of reach I think so this seems like the next best option. 3 years in a row in UEL, so it's nice Arsenal can attract this kind of talent. We need some speed in CB & DMF/CMF department.

Pepe & Arteta likely being big pulling factors, maybe some words from Edu that there will be even more brazilian influence in the future.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You rate him? I have never seen him play.

French league so can't say much. Watched Lille a few times but not specifically for him. He has all the attributes to be brilliant though. Tall, athletic, left footed which is what we need.

We are bringing in two CB's for this season coming which in itself is quite exciting.

akhil

They got burned by Covid as well. Cancelled season, so no matchday or television income. All those big transfers probably have staggered payments. Still need to pay the players. FFP is done on 3 year windows so the period in question could be before their big transfers as well.

Nenad

Wikipedia :)
E6xju4T.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel_dos_Santos_Magalhães

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom