• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Come on, bruh. She's not even hot.

opinionated.gif

I like. Natural beauty. Nice smile.

Impact

Established Member
Of all those linked to Arsenal, Gabriel has been my preferred signing at centre-back. He has all the tangibles that make up a top modern-day prospect at centre-back. Tall. Solid in the air. Mobile and agile on the ground. Great recovery speed. Strong in duels and comfortable in one-on-ones. Stays on his feet. Strong. Capable distributor at both short and long distances. Also importantly for Arteta's philosophy, he is left-footed.

The litmus test will be whether he has the intangibles (decision-making, temperament, reading the game, organisation etc) and at the level required for Arsenal and in the Premier League.

I think Luiz (and Willian) will be key to his adaptation. If patient, I think we have a very strong base to build on here. Excited to see him pull on the red and white!

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Of all those linked to Arsenal, Gabriel has been my preferred signing at centre-back. He has all the tangibles that make up a top modern-day prospect at centre-back. Tall. Solid in the air. Mobile and agile on the ground. Strong in duels and comfortable in one-on-ones. Stays on his feet. Strong. Capable distributor at both short and long distances. Also importantly for Arteta's philosophy, he is left-footed.

The litmus test will be whether he has the intangibles (decision-making, temperament, reading the game, organisation etc) and at the level required for Arsenal and in the Premier League.

I think Luiz (and Willian) will be key to his adaptation. If patient, I think we have a very strong base to build on here. Excited to see him pull on the red and white!

When was the last time Arsenal got two ~30 million CB's in the same summer?

Pretty sure that hasn't happened in a while! Exactly the position that has needed strenghtening for so many years.

Wtf is this? Maybe some top-level midfielders coming in too???

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Finally someone who ticks all the physical boxes. I really hope he’s good immediately but realistically he’ll need some time.

Who was the last French league CB/DM to come to England? Apart from Fabinho who’s been brilliant.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Finally someone who ticks all the physical boxes. I really hope he’s good immediately but realistically he’ll need some time.

Who was the last French league CB/DM to come to England? Apart from Fabinho who’s been brilliant.

CB: Issa Diop, Kurt Zouma, Laurent Koscielny
DM: N'Golo Kanté, Abdoulaye Doucouré, Idrissa Gueye, Michael Essien, Alex Song

djflick

Transfer Denialist
Can we all agree now that this was never close to happening? We are just another club interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom