• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
There’s so many Arsenal related follows on Instagram when it comes to this guy and his family that they’re either masterful trolls or it’s a foregone conclusion.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Gabriel is better than what we got but he is honestly not that great. But I guess 25m isn't a bad price. Really hope we get Malang Sarr on a free as well

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Is it me or has all transfers on Arsenal gone quietly lately? I guess Raul and co really want to keep the noise as low as possible after the whole redundancy episode.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Let's hope nothing has stalled and we can get a deal done for this lad. I cant see a better deal on the market for a CB of his ability/potential.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We have to get some deals in place to shift some deadwood before we make moves

We don’t. We need to do deals ASAP since the season starts soon. We’ll start shifting deadwood over September and October.

DennisTheLegend

He’d be too expensive and he’s too old to be spending that sort of money on anyway. The time for him to move was a couple of years ago. He’ll be stuck there now.

Also, Overhyped - I wasn’t very impressed over two legs against us last season, we made him look a fool. The penalty he gave away two days back vs Barca...extremely clumsy

Reactions: roz

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Scenes when Holding and Mustafi is our starting CBs next season

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

There’s so many Arsenal related follows on Instagram when it comes to this guy and his family that they’re either masterful trolls or it’s a foregone conclusion.
I think its the latter.

We tend to laugh about it but how often have family members following the club not resulted in a transfer. Would be hilarious if they're a family of Sp**s fans and trolled tf out of us.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I think its the latter.

We tend to laugh about it but how often have family members following the club not resulted in a transfer. Would be hilarious if they're a family of Sp**s fans and trolled tf out of us.

Or United...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom