• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I think its the latter.

We tend to laugh about it but how often have family members following the club not resulted in a transfer. Would be hilarious if they're a family of Sp**s fans and trolled tf out of us.
Whenever Messi is upset with the Barca hierarchy he starts following City, Chelsea etc. on IG. Could be trolling tbf.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Whenever Messi is upset with the Barca hierarchy he starts following City, Chelsea etc. on IG. Could be trolling tbf.

From the family though? Ordinarily I think it’s nothing to look too deeply into because they’re usually following a load of other teams, but when they’re only following his current club and then start following Arsenal it seems too coincidental to be nothing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Malky

Established Member
I hope Napoli are stuck with him forever. Sick of rumours about him and his ridiculous price tag, been average everytime I've watched him.
Likeweise, I've never seen the hype with him. Like people actually compare him to Van Dijk when the latter is levels above him, Koulibaly looks error prone whenever I've seen him play.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Don't think he'll go to United. It's either Arsenal or Napoli
Man is not going to play for the Hobbit or Bluto from Popeye when he can learn from this beautiful man.

Arsenal_Mikel_Arteta6_620_pa.jpg

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Likeweise, I've never seen the hype with him. Like people actually compare him to Van Dijk when the latter is levels above him, Koulibaly looks error prone whenever I've seen him play.

He looked awful against us in the Europa in 2019, he was all over the place at The Emirates.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He looked awful against us in the Europa in 2019, he was all over the place at The Emirates.
He was awful last week at the camp nou too. Seems to cost Napoli some goals every season

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Sounds like bollocks but you never know. I read they can’t sign another non-EU player until they sell one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Never listen to Italian journalists specially in transfers either wait for thier local paper to confirm it or of course wait for Fabrizio or di marzio to report it. Non of them reported anything about him going to Napoli since few weeks ago.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Never listen to Italian journalists specially in transfers either wait for thier local paper to confirm it or of course wait for Fabrizio or di marzio to report it. Non of them reported anything about him going to Napoli since few weeks ago.
Alvino is quiet reliable for Napoli news tbh.. I’m wondering where they’re getting all this money though especially after spending 60m on Osimhen

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alvino is quiet reliable for Napoli news tbh.. I’m wondering where they’re getting all this money though especially after spending 60m on Osimhen
Gabriel not going to wait for Napoli to sell KoulibaIy to buy him because nobody want koulibaly at the moment its BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom