• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

i thought you might be, but you gave the wrong nationality and wrong league!

Well I replied that we got a player from Brazil (Flamengo) and he has one season at top level in Europe in Eredivisie at NAC Breda.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Well no, the Nico guy that broke the news said this morning, that he has not made his choice, we have not agreed a deal and that Napoli are very much in the mix. With Koulibaly going to City, I'm sure they will out bid us. I hope they do.

Okay, haven't seen that link here.

So you want us to get Malang Sarr for free then as next option?

I would think Arsenal are more attractive option for Gabriel, with both teams in UEL. Also better wages.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Not really any reliable Koulibaly reports at the minute. Seems more like wishful thinking in the Italian media.

In fairness if Gabriel isn't announced as coming to us this week gotta start thinking it wont happen, very long time between the last report and now.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All the reports are a load of rubbish from mediocre journalists who want to seem like they know something when they dont. Why people give them the time of the day I'll never know.

As I said before. If it isnt on Sky Sports or Arsenal.com it's not worth believing.

roz

Fake News Merchant
All the reports are a load of rubbish from mediocre journalists who want to seem like they know something when they dont. Why people give them the time of the day I'll never know.

As I said before. If it isnt on Sky Sports or Arsenal.com it's not worth believing.
Lol. Sky sports is shiyte. Make up rumors to manipulate their betting markets

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Lol. Sky sports is shiyte. Make up rumors to manipulate their betting markets

When sky announce a team is actually in talks with someone or a deal is near it is usually accurate. Not the transfer talk ****e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom