<

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Aevi, Feb 24, 2020.

?

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

1. Yes

60.5%
  2. No

14.0%
  3. No one has ever seen him play, the season starts in two weeks. I want Ben White instead.

25.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 14Henry

14Henry Well-Known Member

What do you mean. Tell me a deal Sky broke about a deal in process or a fee being agreed that wasnt. They announced Citys interest in Ake and one week later Akes a city player.

2. Red London

Red London Well-Known Member

I don’t want a 21 year old from the liga do Brasil as the answer to our issues in defence, what’s hard to understand about that.

Maybe if he was our second CB signing yeh

3. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

:lol::lol::lol:

off the top of my head alone they said Auba is close to signing for City. They said Everton had offered stupid money for Zaha which was later seen as untrue. Sky sports are rubbish, out of interest where are you from?

4. 14Henry

The UK. Belfast to be precise. Where is the report that Auba was close to City. When was that before or after us?

5. Dutch D

Dutch D Well-Known Member

Only ever seen him on YouTube, but he looks very good with the ball. Plays in a farmer's league, of course, so don't know how good he actually is.

6. Shalmaneser V

Shalmaneser V Well-Known Member

But you think a 22 year old with one decent season in a weak French league is the answer?

7. HairSprayGooners

8. 14Henry

Ok. So you've given me one example. How many ITKs have called things wrong? Sky dont get everything 100%. But their % is much better than some ITK who has a twitter page and is followed by 20 people.

Theres people here following your man Z on twitter. What has he told us on twitter that we couldnt read on a Google search. Nout.

9. El Duderino

El Duderino 99 Problems But A Mitch Ain't One

10. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

It's 2020, you can easily tell when a deal is serious if you know where to look online...it's the name of the transfer game now.

Of course there will always be dodgy links, but there are others you can easily tell are legitimate before waiting until the player is holding his shirt on Arsenal.com.

Oxeki and Sammy1887 like this.
  11. Sammy1887

Sammy1887 New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Its 2020 and people still think SkySports is accurate with transfer stories.

Sanchez11 and El Duderino like this.
  12. Oxeki

Oxeki New Threads, Old Tweets

Looks like we were never interested in him this window.

Looks like our priority this summer is our midfield.

Garrincha likes this.
  13. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Just because we haven't signed him, doesn't mean we don't want a cb. The fact there was even this link implies to me that we do want one. There needs to be a couple moved on first though, i think.

14. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Makes sense....we have seven senior CBs & one CM that isnt either ostracised or the club reported to be actively looking to sell.

15. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

We obviously are. Reliable British and French sources say we have an interest ( and that we’re his preference) and that Arteta wants a CB.

16. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James

Three of them leave at the end of next season. If Gabriel is a long term target they’d move for him now rather than have to find someone else next summer, possibly when prices rise again. That’s not even taking into account players like Holding who will he sold regardless.

17. Garrincha

Garrincha Wilf Zaha Aficionado

Just doubt he is a long term target... we have signed three CBs this last 12 months.

18. HairSprayGooners

According to the Athletic Gabriel has always been our second option after Upamecano. So makes sense that we are going for him now.

Third option is probably Malang Sarr.

19. Taneruit

Taneruit Well-Known Member

I'm baffled if this turns out true. Not so much that we are not getting Gabriel, but that City actually wants Koulibaly.

I mean who at City is looking at current Koulibaly and says to himself *Yeah, that guy is going to solve our defensive problems. Totally.*

20. UpTheGunnerz

UpTheGunnerz No Longer Phallus Obsessed

Announce Willian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.