• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel dos Santos Magalhães

Do you think Gabriel will end up signing for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If Koulibaly goes to City then Gabriel to Napoli has some serious legs, slightly worrying. But the same journo that said Gabriel will join Napoli also said Matviyenko is being looked at today. So who knows, just have to wait and see.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If Koulibaly goes to City then Gabriel to Napoli has some serious legs, slightly worrying. But the same journo that said Gabriel will join Napoli also said Matviyenko is being looked at today. So who knows, just have to wait and see.

I don't think so.
First of all, Napoli can't compete with us on wages. Then, the premiership is much more attractive than la Serie A.
Also, we have a few brazilians in the squad, Luiz is an amazing person according to his team mates and I'm pretty sure they've been in contact + Willian who is also coming + Edu is our sporting director, this kind of things count when you decide to move to a new country, new club, it will be easier for him to settle to his new life.
Also, according to journos, Raul has a very good relationship with Lille, which helped us seal the deal for Pépé.

If we're really serious about getting him, we should.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah if we lose out to Napoli, we probably weren’t in for the guy or the guy wasn’t worth getting so I’m at peace with this. I’m also not sure how good he actually is.

This silence probably means we’re busy working on a deal, we don’t tend to leak much when we’re in advanced negotiations.

say yes

forum master baiter
Yeah if we lose out to Napoli, we probably weren’t in for the guy or the guy wasn’t worth getting so I’m at peace with this. I’m also not sure how good he actually is.

This silence probably means we’re busy working on a deal, we don’t tend to leak much when we’re in advanced negotiations.
Yeah let’s be honest he’s got a great profile on paper but nobody here has ever seen him play so hard to get too excited or disappointed either way.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yeah let’s be honest he’s got a great profile on paper but nobody here has ever seen him play so hard to get too excited or disappointed either way.
Knowing our luck he's probably crap.:lol:

At least he'll have recovery pace and strength.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Di Marzio saying Napoli going strong for Gabriel but his move to Napoli depend if Koulibaly leaves but Di Marzio expected Koulibaly will leave. strong interest from Manutd and Arsenal. Lille rejected 20M euros from everton before.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There gentleman agreement between Gabriel agent and Napoli but all depend on Koulibaly if the Koulibaly sale take long his agent will negotiate with Arsenal and UTD.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Agents aren’t gentleman. Either there’s no interest and they’re waiting for Napoli or he’ll move to
Utd or Arsenal if there’s genuine interest.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Yeah that doesn't make any sense. Gentleman's agreement with Napoli if Koulibaly is sold? But if Gabriel wants to join Arsenal then whats the point.

Weird news.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So what we sit around and wait all summer to see if Napoli move on Koulibaly? Lille are dying for cash, they probably just want us to up our bid. I expect this to be done by Monday .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom