• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Well that was a nice title charge, ffs 😭

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ah, man, I was sure him having a bad world cup would just reverse jinx him into form.

I love Eddie, but we might need to dip into the transfer market.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Oh FFS. Sh*t. No excuses, Josh has to open up the wallet. ☹️

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So every season we gonna get key player out at least 3 months or something. I don't care about title but the guy is too important Eddie doesn't bring 50% of G.Jesus quality and there absolutely no CF in market close to his quality

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
So every season we gonna get key player out at least 3 months or something. I don't care about title but the guy is too important Eddie doesn't bring 50% of G.Jesus quality and there absolutely no CF in market close to his quality
We need to tap up Joao Felix. Either that or pay whatever it takes to get Mudryk and play Martinelli central.

El Duderino

1670112006796.png

It's finally happening, innit? 😭

El Duderino

I'd even take Ronaldo. I really hope he doesn't need surgery i thought Tellas need surgery not G.Jesus.

This is coming from the Brazil medical team. Arsenal could have a second look, but the fact that he's already flying back tells it's serious.

I'd take Ronaldo for the spectacle of him and Arteta pulling out the measuring tape. Other than that, even on a six month contract, nah...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This is coming from the Brazil medical team. Arsenal could have a second look, but the fact that he's already flying back tells it's serious.
Yeah the worrying part that he already was feeling pain in his knee with us the only hope he doesn't have serious ligaments damage

Top Bottom