• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
He gets himself in good positions but he still lacks that elite ruthlessness. That's what made Alexis special.
Agreed I’d love him to be more ruthless. It’s not just his movement though, he’s instrumental to our tactical pressing, which feeds into our possession which leads to chance creation which leads to his xG.

Alexis would press sure, but there wasn’t much tactical about it…

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
It's a small thing, but what makes Jesus to me much more sympathetic than he was at City is how much he laughs with us and has a smile on his face.

Whenever I saw him with City, it was straight up resting ***** face.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's a small thing, but what makes Jesus to me much more sympathetic than he was at City is how much he laughs with us and has a smile on his face.

Whenever I saw him with City, it was straight up resting ***** face.
For sure, seems like a totally different person. Reborn.

That crybaby impression was the only thing I didn't like about him. His quality was never in doubt and actually thought we lost him after not getting UCL.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Brilliant header.

Just worried he has 4 yellows already. 1 more before gw19 and he'll miss a game I guess. Hopefully not a big game.
Gabriel Jesus at city averaged one yellow card every 10.7 games. At Arsenal, 4 yellow cards in 7 games already. But yes, there is no bias in the way cards are handed out at Arsenal compared to other sides.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Lads, we got ourselves a top striker for 52 million euros. All thanks to Edu and Arteta.

I need to show this picture to my friends. The other day I said that Jesus may be one of the most all rounded and balanced strikers in Europe and they laughed and said it was Kane.

I said being elite at passing doesn’t make you an all round striker. Jesus can do everything like hold the ball up, carry the ball, stretch opposition, press and link up the play all to a very good standard.

And right now tbh he is doing these things to such a high standard it’s lifting the team massively.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20220926-WA0015.jpg
Gabrielle is clear.

I wonder what kane would have looked like.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
IMG-20220926-WA0015.jpg
Gabrielle is clear.

I wonder what kane would have looked like.
Female Gabrielle and Son are clear. Female Sterling looks ok too.

And......

Female Maguire nearly, not completely, looks ok too. Can't believe that's possible and this is **** that will haunt me for life.

Female Haaland and Ronaldo is nightmare fuel (imo). Just something seriously off.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Should start subbing him off after 60-70 min if we have 2+ goal lead at least until the 5 yellow suspension game week is over. Yellow vs Brentford was so needless (also harsh).

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Will try and find it later today and see if it's any good.

Basically said he left because he wanted something new, that he was happy at City, but that with Pep you only get to play his way and no one else's.

When that becomes an issue, you leave. He talked it over with Pep it was all fine and then talked to Mikel about what he wanted to do and what Arteta wanted of him.

Says that in Pep's system he couldn't be as involved in the build as he is here, where he has more license to roam.

Top Bottom