• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
ESR on the bench these days like...

nutty-professor-stress-eating.gif
Super sub role. Until he get his fitness level to respectable level. Still he easily 15 goals a season player imo

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Pretty sure it’s his only one, he had it a few weeks back.

That stuff from during the season was temporary.

Is it just the light then or what? Guy finished the season with a clean trim.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Purple patch kid is never even sniffing 10 again, let alone 15. 🤣

If he does I’ll just delete this.
He will but not until he not get out of breathe after 70 minutes every game. Either way that why we targeting an actual 15 goals a season winger because can't trust either Martinelli and ESR

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is it just the light then or what? Guy finished the season with a clean trim.
Yeah that clean trim was some sort of temp spray or whatever.

He’s in the regrowth phase of his hair transplant rn, has probably times it nicely for end of August. :lol:

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah that clean trim was some sort of temp spray or whatever.

He’s in the regrowth phase of his hair transplant rn, has probably times it nicely for end of August. :lol:

Oh **** knows, tbf forget hair grows, that spray looked mad real.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mad to think Jesus only needs 6 league goals next season, for it to be better than our highest scoring CF from last year :lol:

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome to Arsenal Jesus.

The video announcement was a bit of mehh after all the wait.

In their attempt to paint some sort of Brazilian heritage at Arsenal with two other Gabi's was it just me or this shot looked more like Willian than Bukayo.

Screenshot_20220704-142014_Chrome.jpg

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Well I think he is exactly the versatile attacker we need I didn’t want a big lumbering target man I don’t think that I can handle anymore tediousness from an anemic Arsenal attack. He is not a top tier signing but it is a good one. I am happy so far with the window but we need to add more this club was thin for one competition last year and United and Sp**s aren’t both going to be atrocious again

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Good signing. Now get two more Gabriels in to activate the set bonus of -1 Nuno Tavares
-2 Reliance on Nketiah.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom