• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Go on then, name 10 better strikers Arsenal have had since 2006

I can think of 4, arguably 5. Henry (if this counts as "Emirates era"), Adebayor, RvP, Aubameyang and obviously Nicklas Bendtner. Who else? Eduardo? Vela?

Walcott/Arshavin/Sanchez can't be considered because they didn't play as striker. if you even dare say Chamakh or Welbeck :lol:
Whorra bout the fox in the box the one and only Francis Jeffers. :thumbsup:

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
One name I haven’t seen mentioned is Eriksen. He fits the age/international criteria that’s in the papers

bergholt

Go on then, name 10 better strikers Arsenal have had since 2006

I can think of 4, arguably 5. Henry (if this counts as "Emirates era"), Adebayor, RvP, Aubameyang and obviously Nicklas Bendtner. Who else? Eduardo? Vela?

Walcott/Arshavin/Sanchez can't be considered because they didn't play as striker. if you even dare say Chamakh or Welbeck :lol:

Kanu obviously

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you don't count Sanchez and Walcott, since their best form was definitely in wide roles.

Our best performing CFs of the Emirates era...

1. Van Persie
2. Auba
3. Giroud
4. Adebayor
5. Laca

...Jesus could definitely break into that, tbh.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you don't count Sanchez and Walcott, since their best form was definitely in wide roles.

Our best performing CFs of the Emirates era...

1. Van Persie
2. Auba
3. Giroud
4. Adebayor
5. Laca

...Jesus could definitely break into that, tbh.
Adebayor streets ahead of Giroud.

What is Laca vs Girouds goal record here? People **** on Lacazette but it must be kinda similar.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Adebayor streets ahead of Giroud.

What is Laca vs Girouds goal record here? People **** on Lacazette but it must be kinda similar.

Ability wise, Ade is better than Giroud.

But if you factor everything in...years spent here, how the club did during their time, etc...I feel Giroud is ahead.

Laca gets too criticized here too, he just joined the club at the worst time possible (still won a cup at least)

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
It will be interesting to see if his pace helps our counter attacks. One thing he will have here is space to run into where as at City they had the majority of possession.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Ham and pineapple is a top tier pizza choice.

spit GIF

Latest posts+

Top Bottom