• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

FaDFeJQVsAA3PkS

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He just loves Leicester, brilliant first goal.

Confident he will maintain this form at least until the WC

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Should have 4+ goals, poor performance.

Needs to raise our expectations if we want to challenge for titles.

200.gif

That's harsh bro. It's true that he could've scored more but strikers are only human.

He was fantastic overall and if he continues like this he'll bag 20 in the PL which certainly makes him good enough for titles imo.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
It's really amazing how he could've scored 4-5 goals this game and it would be deserved.

I just wish Arteta would take him off a bit earlier to rest him. Nketiah also deserves more than 10 minutes a game.
he was on course for a hattrick, it would have been **** of Arteta to take him off early.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Quote my jesus 20 goals this season

You know I'm not one to really like making predictions like this, just in case it jinxes the very prediction.

But I'm confident enough to say if Jesus puts in the same performance he did today every week, then he'll easily hit 20 goals, I'll go one further and say in the PL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Should have 4+ goals, poor performance.

Needs to raise our expectations if we want to challenge for titles.

That open net miss for the hattrick was shocking.

Time for Eddie, imo...and I would seriously think about bringing Balogun back ASAP!

Melquiades

As an all-around performance from a 9 goes it doesn’t get a lot better than that.

Work rate was immense. Dazzled at times with the ball at his feet. Strong play to win challenges against their CBs. Great interplay with his teammates. Only quibble would be that some of his finishing was iffy and turned a potential 3-4 goal game into 2 goals.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This guy is ****ing electric. He;s actually so good that the other forwards can't read what he's doing just yet, the dribble where he waltzed past two defenders and put in a worldie of a cross with no one on the end should be bread and butter stuff for Martinelli/Xhaka and they need to gamble on that stuff to get the most out of Jesus.

He's still completely dominant and looks a constant threat, magnificent player and way better than I thought he was.

Bloodbather

Established Member

He's a lot better than I thought, basically Pep is an absolute criminal to have neutered this guy so much.
I think being backed as a key player makes a bigger difference than we might think. Allows the player to be more audacious out there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom