• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Who hacked you. Barely visited this forum last 7 days and the few posts I've seen was from you and I can say with confidence this isn't the real Rex.
I agree. I have wondered about this weird posting from Rex for a long time. There were some really smart stuff earlier I think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Since when did troll accounts get *trusted tags, the state of it.

Genuinely believe this.

Jesus is a very good player but there will be games that we’ll drop points because he’s not a consistent top finisher.

City had it with Sterling but they also had Aguero and Mahrez etc.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who hacked you. Barely visited this forum last 7 days and the few posts I've seen was from you and I can say with confidence this isn't the real Rex.

😲

People starting to piece together the puzzle that @Rex Bezos sold his account 😶

Murmurs of interest in @GDeep™ account then @2Smokeyy will sell to a US-based consortium.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He outplayed Kane yesterday while dropping deeper. Never knew he was this hood of a dribbler

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I said Jesus was a good not great striker and we needed someone who can put the ball in the net to win the title.

Apparently that was unacceptable 🤷‍♂️

That's an acceptable take. Jesus is a superb player, don't know if he's a skengman like that though. He's on the pitch doing way too much to notch exceptional numbers but he's an explosive player so you can't rule it out.

Saying we should have bought Haaland bit is why you're a troll. Nketiah possibly scoring more by now whilst offering less in the same amount of games is a less trolly take.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's an acceptable take. Jesus is a superb player, don't know if he's a skengman like that though. He's on the pitch doing way too much to notch exceptional numbers but he's an explosive player so you can't rule it out.

Saying we should have bought Haaland bit is why you're a troll. Nketiah scoring more by now whilst offering less in the same amount of games is a less trolly take.

The Haaland stuff was me being misquoted. Lost in translation I think.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom