• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Alvarez is decent but he's not going to bring the goal output Haaland does, plus they're already 5 points down on us with that output.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
AT LEAST* three months. 😭

Really hoping the Arsenal guys work some magic here, but I rather he gets an operation than risking it and losing him for longer.
Yeah he could do xhaka and back in month or something. Just go get someone who score goals we needed different type of CF anyway

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Having said that, some food for though here. Depay on a free transfer?
Absolutely. He's a good player. He's not Jesus' level but he's clear of Nketiah and much better at doing the link up play that Jesus does for us. He's not the best or most ideal solution, that's probably Joao or Leao but he's available and probably feels he has something to prove in England.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Having said that, some food for though here. Depay on a free transfer?
There lot of forward available the problem you have to convince mikel to bring someone who won't suit us but if the Jesus injury too serious he got no choice

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Honestly I'd be more worried if xhaka Saliba or Partey injured for long periods just need to get forward signing as early as possible in January also ESR coming back.

Still

Halend

If he really out 3 months we need forget about signing winger just go straight for CF don't know who but someone who at least can score there nobody close to G.Jesus style of play in the market.

This news seriously ruin all the mood for the rest of season this guy made our attack gone up levels.

We can't keep making reactionary decisions in the transfer market.

Last January we needed a midfielder but because Auba was going we pushed for Vlahovic who was never coming when midfield was a big need. We got neither.

This summer we wanted a winger all window then Partey got injured and we panicked for a CM, we got neither again.

Cannot keep doing that.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Horrendous news, I believe in Eddy but the lack of time at cf might have left him cold. This type of nonsense makes squad planning so tough. Depay's a possibility but I hate that type of signing. I'd be tempted to continue with our business as normal, recall Balogun and let him and Eddy rock.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom