• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
leia-youre-my-only-hope.gif

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The whole team goes up a level when he plays. Our movement in the final third is nowhere near as good without him out there and we also don't press as well without him leading it. He's absolutely crucial to us hitting our top gear. For me, he starts as soon as he can play 90 minutes, even if it's on the wing.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

We missed him a lot in a game like today I feel.

Where our wingers were constantly doubled, with the supporting space smothered, Jesus' ability to drop deep and drift to either wings would have been an immense help in creating additional pockets of space - for himself and others. Think the game could have looked a fair bit different with him.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Today shows. It shows how Jesus lifted us and sparked the run we have been on. He wouldn't have gone missing today, yes maybe he wouldn't have scored but he would have brought so many of our players into the game, and bring some tenacity and aggression. He is never toothless.

He just lifts our technical and aggression level in these tight games.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Today shows. It shows how Jesus lifted us and sparked the run we have been on. He wouldn't have gone missing today, yes maybe he wouldn't have scored but he would have brought so many of our players into the game, and bring some tenacity and aggression. He is never toothless.
Some of the guys like Ode, Partey, and Saka were playing so well recently that we didn't notice it that much, but as soon they had a rough game people started to see limitations of Eddie.

I like Eddie in my own way, but it was always going to be a struggle without Jesus

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That was only the low IQ sector of A-M. Those of us with sense have been saying we need him back ASAP.
People get emotional once someone does well and they say stuff, don't think there are too many fans who actually believe Eddie will ever be a starter here (with or without Jesus)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
People get emotional once someone does well and they say stuff, don't think there are too many fans who actually believe Eddie will ever be a starter here (with or without Jesus)
Look at the Balogun thread and how many mental midgets think we should sell him because Eddie is apparently the second coming and can't be improved on.

TopGunner81

Some of the guys like Ode, Partey, and Saka were playing so well recently that we didn't notice it that much, but as soon they had a rough game people started to see limitations of Eddie.

I like Eddie in my own way, but it was always going to be a struggle without Jesus

I like Eddie a lot and think he’s one of the best back up strikers in the league, but he was awful today (one of many) and games like this definitely don’t suit his skill set. He needs a bit more space than Jesus to operate and in the United game he got that! Jesus is far superior technically and that’s what we need n games like todays

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom