• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Against these physical Dyche type teams we could do with someone like Toney.

As good as Jesus is hes not that. It would be good to have a different option to come off the bench or even start..

Just don’t see us signing another striker when we have three good ones on our books

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Just don’t see us signing another striker when we have three good ones on our books

Bit of a shame they’re all a similar style though don’t you think. No team is too good to not have a BMUT in its ranks. Utd have Weghorst, Bayern have Choupo-Moting.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a shame they’re all a similar style though don’t you think. No team is too good to not have a BMUT in its ranks. Utd have Weghorst, Bayern have Choupo-Moting.

Are we really jealous of Weghorst now?

City under Pep never got the big man on to hit diagonals to.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

It’s not jealousy it’s just acknowledging that every team needs variety, we don’t have that BMUT and sometimes you’re gonna miss that.

I politely disagree. Top teams don’t need a plan B.

Real don’t just bring on Wouto Weghorsto for a bit of head tennis. Neither did peak Barca or City.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
He's not gonna be available for another 4-5 games probably. The earliest I can see him starting is probably Palace at home on March 19. Will have to manage till then

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I politely disagree. Top teams don’t need a plan B.

Real don’t just bring on Wouto Weghorsto for a bit of head tennis. Neither did peak Barca or City.

Ngl I don’t want a BMUT for plan B I want it for plan A, Jesus isn’t my kind of striker I’d prefer more of a Osimhen or Vlahovic type but I know that’s not about to happen.

Anyway Wenger was never above bringing in a big guy, whether it was plan A or B. Adebayor, Bendtner, Giroud etc.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Ngl I don’t want a BMUT for plan B I want it for plan A, Jesus isn’t my kind of striker I’d prefer more of a Osimhen or Vlahovic type but I know that’s not about to happen.

Anyway Wenger was never above bringing in a big guy, whether it was plan A or B. Adebayor, Bendtner, Giroud etc.
Kolo Muani would be my ideal striker for this team. Can easily play with Hesus and assists as much as he scores

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom