• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I have big hopes on him... Think he might get more g+a than haaland in the league imo
Only goals no doubt haaland will be more. But Jesus does provide decent amount of assists + haaland might take time to adjust in the league. Let's see!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Welcome Gabby Jesus, looking forward to seeing you in action.

Good start to the week.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Has it been announced soon enough that he can go on our pre season tour to Germany with the rest of the squad?

Eitherway, welcome Gabriel Jesus! Very happy for this signing to finally be announced, a bit of a relief now. Hopefully we'll be seeing a lot more goals this season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Only seems like yesterday people were panicking at him costing 60m. Never gonna happen. 45m is around what i was expecting.

Hopefully he hits the ground running.

Good luck Jesus :)

Haphazard

I have big hopes on him... Think he might get more g+a than haaland in the league imo
Only goals no doubt haaland will be more. But Jesus does provide decent amount of assists + haaland might take time to adjust in the league. Let's see!
shocked sesame street GIF

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom