• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
The "we need a new/ real CF" brigade silenced again.

Jesus was a quality tonight and between him Saka for the best player

I can't believe people wanted some one season wonder from what is now a garbage league in comparison to PL.
Jesus is our key player but I don't think AM understands this. There is a reason since he joined we are constantly playing for the title.

Can't miss him too much per season he's absolute quality.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
His fitness is critical, along with Ødegaard and Zinchenko. Particularly in TP5's absence.

He allows us creativity in the box yes, but also giving us options in the second phase (along with Ødegaard and Zinchenko). This is because he gives us that extra option in the six zone, to turn and progress the ball in tight situations. This aspect of his play is not as glamourous, but quite important for our central progression, particularly when we are trying to be more direct.

Top player, its amazing how I doubted him when he signed for us. Shows you what I know.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Absolutely unplayable last night. The way he was just skipping past players… it’s rare nowadays to see a striker do this with such ease.

Honestly he has world class footballing ability. There are very few strikers on this planet I’d trade him for.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
"Let's be honest, I don't miss a lot of chances," Jesus added, with the air of a man who is not inclined to discuss his historic underperformance against expected goals. "I think it is not about, 'He doesn't know how to score.' Sometimes I have to be more in the box, that is the one thing I am working on. Tonight I was more in the box."

This quote sounds more like Jesus. I felt that quote about scoring goals not being his strong suit was taken out of context or was a misspeak or bad translation. Him and Martinelli both get a lot of unjust criticism and are great footballers. I still think we should be in for Osimhen

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Brilliant player, still my fav to watch in this current team...but just lol at his finishing sometimes, "16" on FM for that attribute is WAY too high 😅

Think Firmino has the lowest goals from a first choice CF in a Prem winning team with 8 league goals, Jesus will definitely be coming for that record!

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Contributed in 2 goals & ruined 2 great situations. Apparently that's great
It's not great, but that's the best we have. His first 30 minutes performance was amazing to be honest. We should make sure he plays for the next 20 games or so. Once he proves to he can play injury free, we can hope for more goals. Otherwise, this is really what he is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus have 9 amazing things and one bad thing and that one bad thing is most important for CF.

What player tho he too fun to watch he the reason why we destroyed wolves 1st half.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only player (bar Saliba when defending) that sporadically makes me go WOW in this team.
Premier League Football GIF by Arsenal

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
In one of those Gabriel touches the ball a bit which probably messed up his planned touch and even puts him offside anyway

Felt the only true sitter was Nketiah's

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hopefully he gets at least one goal tonight, just to take some of the pressure of himself.

Playing well recently and still important to our style, but only 1 league goal so far this season has people on his back a little too much for my liking.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Hopefully he gets at least one goal tonight, just to take some of the pressure of himself.

Playing well recently and still important to our style, but only 1 league goal so far this season has people on his back a little too much for my liking.

You think the problem is that people are on his back rather than the fact that our main striker have on league goal?

Latest posts

Top Bottom