• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He'll always create something by himself, a priceless ability in a team with someone who disappears as frequently as Ødegaard

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Man was on fire in pre-season and the first couple of games, but since then he started to miss a lot of chances. Today he should have had a hattrick, ffs.

I feel that he also goes too deep to help out and he's not in the box when we need him there. No surprise considering this is how Arteta has managed Laca as well.

It doesn't hurt us that much in this case because Jesus is a faster player and can get back up quickly, but the general point still stands.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Man was on fire in pre-season and the first couple of games, but since then he started to miss a lot of chances. Today he should have had a hattrick, ffs.

I feel that he also goes too deep to help out and he's not in the box when we need him there. No surprise considering this is how Arteta has managed Laca as well.

It doesn't hurt us that much in this case because Jesus is a faster player and can get back up quickly, but the general point still stands.
Yea we need to score even more cause of goal difference. Still not over all the chances he missed in the Leicester game. Plus he had a chance to lay it off to Saka on one chance, but forced the shot.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Thank you Pep for giving him to us; 45m bargain given that we spend 50m for Laca :facepalm:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
He'll always create something by himself, a priceless ability in a team with someone who disappears as frequently as Ødegaard

At first I was like

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

And then I was like

GIF by Hyper RPG

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Absolute class signing. I loved the signing before and I love it even more now. 45m on Jesus is a million times better than 30m on some random bum.

Forget the 1 year contract he had. He's on target for 20 PL goals which would be a brilliant season for him. But he provokes so much more. Mistakes, worries defenders. Kicks them. Can take a rough up and still has the skill to dance past them.

Just a brilliant signing.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The way he was on his bike as soon as Lloris fumbled the ball for his goal. Completely dominated gormless Romero too.

Imagine if we had a competent striker last season instead of Lacazette. Would have walked top 4 with ease. Just so happy that we have someone of Jesus’ quality banging them in for us now

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Thank you Pep for giving him to us; 45m bargain given that we spend 50m for Laca :facepalm:
The difference is that Laca had I think two years in contract, Jesus one, and we didn't have the Arteta pull for Jesus at that point.

Laca wasn't as bad as people think, much more difficult times at Arsenal than Giroud had mostly.

Jesus is massive, it was clear from the beginning.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom