• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nice that they showed him love instead of going up to him saying “Haaland better”
I guess he could have mentioned how many stars City team has as the reason why it's different, him being the super star at Arsenal now. At least that is what I think he was trying to say, maybe he didn't want to say Arsenal is worse team though.

It's really amazing how much this kind of support & confidence can raise the level of a player.

At City he played RW also last season, but he was a point per 110 minutes in EPL, now he is a point per 87 minutes in EPL. And he could have a lot more points.

drippin

Imagine Arsenal still having 33 year old Auba, and missing 25 year old Jesus for 52 million euros because of it.

Plus having Nketiah and Balogun with long contracts!

Wow I'm happy!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
IMG-20220926-WA0015.jpg
Gabrielle is clear.

I wonder what kane would have looked like.
Why is a normal picture of van Dijk in there?

drippin

He’d be like R9 if his finishing went up a level.

Such a talented player, world class in some aspects and I wouldn’t bet against him becoming a bit more clinical over time.
I think he is world class in most aspects, very complete for his size. Just needs that final clinical shot basically to become truly world class, but he is only 25.

Peak R9 is a bit too much though, but I get your point.

drippin

The funny thing is that he does this dribbling past two players stuff in almost every game.

He just did it earlier, and the keeper saved it. It's a bit silly to complain about the player if he doest't score from a situation he made himself out of thin air.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It's a bit silly to complain about the player if he doest't score from a situation he made himself out of thin air.
In theory you should be making something of those situations, otherwise what’s the point?

Realistically he’ll have a longer leash than most players, especially when he creates the chance for himself, but you should still expect your players to take good chances.

drippin

In theory you should be making something of those situations, otherwise what’s the point?

Realistically he’ll have a longer leash than most players, especially when he creates the chance for himself, but you should still expect your players to take good chances.
Of course but if you do it at least once per game, you will succeed at some point. It's in addition to what Jesus does otherwise.

Clinical players are hard to find, but it can be learned when hitting the prime. Usually it's somewhat seen already when younger, but some are later bloomers.

Wasn't Jesus clinical and a huge talent earlier when young?

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom