• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: Will He Score Again?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Of course but if you do it at least once per game, you will succeed at some point. It's in addition to what Jesus does otherwise.

Clinical players are hard to find, but it can be learned when hitting the prime. Usually it's somewhat seen already when younger, but some are later bloomers.

Wasn't Jesus clinical and a huge talent earlier when young?
I don’t really understand what you’re saying in your first paragraph.

Second paragraph I agree, literally said the same thing myself.

Third paragraph I don’t know.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don’t really understand what you’re saying in your first paragraph.
I mean he seems to dribble past two players surprisingly often, to get a shot or a pass in the box. This is not expected from most players in the world at the top level, and will naturally result in end-product at some point.

It's world class stuff, and I don't think for example Haaland can do it this way by dribbling, especially in small space. Other ways maybe.

In addition to that he creates a lot for others, doesn't lose the ball often, and scores and assists a lot too. Another assist for the Vieira goal, but I usually count mostly EPL stats for point per minute comparisons.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
The difference between this guy & recent seasons with Laca & Auba are huge!

Jesus brings so much more to the table. Ok Auba scored a lot of goals (apart from 1.5 seasons), but he didnt do any of the other stuff Jesus does. Laca was basically a nothing player in the end.

If we get Martinelli & Saka scoring, it will be good times again !

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Amazing assist last night aside, why the **** is he playing in the Europa League already!

Stop subbing him on Arteta, ffs :lol:

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Amazing assist last night aside, why the **** is he playing in the Europa League already!

Stop subbing him on Arteta, ffs :lol:

Think it was about seeing him and Eddie together, along with Fabio and Ødegaard as the left/right 8s.

Though I was worried for Saka being brought on and limping a bit, it was not a very phisycal game and a good chance to try those combinations.

Had this been a League Cup game, I would've found it strange, as a lot of teams love to kick our players on those ties.

Riou

Think it was about seeing him and Eddie together, along with Fabio and Ødegaard as the left/right 8s.

Though I was worried for Saka being brought on and limping a bit, it was not a very phisycal game and a good chance to try those combinations.

Had this been a League Cup game, I would've found it strange, as a lot of teams love to kick our players on those ties.

Just hate taking unnecessary risks, tbh.

Second half we weren't playing well, but were still 2-0 up...just don't want us getting any unneeded injuries.

Least Xhaka and Martinelli were subbed off for them though and got some rest, plus Nelson looked decent too.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Dodged a bullet with Vlahovic airing us January and us going for Jesus in the summer instead. Vlahovic took a big fat L. I'm skeptical about the theory that not getting a striker in January cost us 4th but even if it did we're better off in the long run with waiting for Jesus.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Dodged a bullet with Vlahovic airing us January and us going for Jesus in the summer instead. Vlahovic took a big fat L. I'm skeptical about the theory that not getting a striker in January cost us 4th but even if it did we're better off in the long run with waiting for Jesus.

I think we need to take advantage of Vlahovic's failures at Juventus, and make a move for him soon.

Vlahovic and Leao, with Jesus, Martinelli, Eddie, Smith Rowe, Marquinhos, Balogun is one hell of a forward line, for many years to come.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Still reckon he’s a top striker he’s just playing in a rubbish team. The great thing about Jesus is it doesn’t stop us getting a player like that in the future as GJ can play across the front 3 with no drop in his performance.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Jesus is truly an amazing player. I haven't watched a striker with normal height and weight but insane stamina and power. My favorite striker since Henry

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Shown incredible skill again and his workrate is next level. Was in the last 10 minutes, he made a crucial clearance from the box.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Absolutely ****ing world class and he's taken us up a level (or two, or three, honestly) not just with his play but also with his mentality and personality.

His close control and agility is absolutely insane. He made the second goal with that.

You can see why he was a massive coup for City over Barça and Madrid all those years back. Always rated him.

Absolute shockers in this thread in the summer, lol. My god if you went back and read some of the reactions to his transfer...🤣🤣

A 100m player easily, that we got for 50m.

Riou

Bit irresponsible not subbing him out earlier

Think he decides when he gets subbed on and subbed off, tbh (like Partey, but reverse, as Thomas can't wait to leave the pitch!)

On Thursday in the Europa, he wasn't signalled to come on...he just started to get changed and Arteta and no option.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
He's such a fantastic player. He fights for every ball even against players twice his size, presses like a demon for the entire match and then can create those little moments to make something happen for himself or others. He's got an absolutely top mentality to go with the talent. We're so fortunate to have him.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom