• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Woo! Took a while but we finally managed to announce him! A bit of a relief, was starting to get a tad concerned a backflip happened. Welcome Gabriel Jesus!

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Glad it's finally official.

I've got faith Gabriel is going to be a really asset for us going forward. Very glad to have him.

He's about the best we could have got given our circumstances.

No complaints with this signing at all.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Lazy admins still have it tagged as a green "confirmed"... I'm done with this forum

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Majority of City fans say he is a great player and a few even go far as he is too good for us :lol: Some slight grumbles about his injury record though.

Very pleased with this signing. Be interested to find “that” poster that hates him from the start … there’s always one!

Top Bottom