• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus: "Goals are not my strong point"

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Against Everton we had no grip on the game and we had too many simple mistakes from back to front. Energy was not there from the beginning. I don't think Jesus would have change that much.

But in football, of course, one situation or one player can turn the whole game. We don't know. However, I think we had luck on our side in that respect. Sometimes you are much better and still don't win the game.
We had no grip on the game in part because there was a dearth of movement in the final third, something that Jesus always provides. When Jesus plays, our football is faster, slicker and Martinelli and Xhaka are more involved in decisive actions. It's not about hating on Eddie who has done as well as any second choice player can be expected to do, it's merely about highlight that the qualities we miss with Jesus unavailable are precisely the qualities that likely would have changed the outcome in those matches. As far as us losing against Utd without Eddie, We were headed for a draw until Trossard, the most similar player in the squad to Jesus in terms of his dribbling and link up ability came on just further highlighting how much a player like this helps our game, particularly against stubborn defensive setups.

Gillaroo

So it’s coincidence that Martinelli is struggling with nketiah there instead of Jesus? Ok just answer this. You can have one fit player to start next 10 games. Nketiah orcHesus who you taking? I’m taking Jesus because he is better player and makes the players around him better. Who you taking?
Or you could ask any PL defender who they would rather NOT play against... my money is on Jesus but I can't fault Eddie for helping keeping up the pressure on rivals.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still need more confirmation but not surprised we already seeinh him running and back to pitch think late February the date he'll be back to squad

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think we won't rush we made mistakes with tomi and Thomas rushing them esr with care we taking with him and he still having mini set back. G.Jesus working hard that what important but until he start running with ball his comeback will take time.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
fs he's finished on AM

2-E4-F57-CF-7993-44-C0-A1-B6-473-B77-DE3008.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Doesn’t look close to returning at all
I don't know how similar the injuries were so it's a very inexact comparison(not to mention the disparity in ages affecting potential recovery time) but Zlatan posted himself back on grass something like a month to 6 weeks ago and he just returned to full training in the last couple of days so I would be surprised to see Jesus in any meaningful game before mid to late March.

Top Bottom